The main entrance into the subdivision can be found at the intersection of Marjorie Rawlings Drive and Plymouth Avenue in DeLand. The street names draw their inspiration from Ms. Rawlings and her books. Currently, the community has 127 single-family homes. It is a deed restricted community with automatic membership into the homeowners association.
- A new playground for residents only.
- An easy commute to Daytona Beach or Orlando.
- A short three mile drive to the St. John's River.
- Easy access to state parks located in Deleon Springs or Orange City.
- Walking distance to Citrus Grove Elementary School.
- Being mere minutes from Downtown DeLand and Stetson University.