It is not only a new chapter for Swann Real Estate, but real estate in general. In the age of technology and the mobile office, coworking is becoming a quick reality, even in real estate. Typically, coworking involves a space with many different businesses, freelancers, etc. working together. For now, Swann's new facility is reserved mostly for agents.
"As we have migrated our systems over to the cloud, many of our agents began working remotely a few years ago," said Swann Real Estate founder Todd Swann. "We wanted to give them a nice place to hang their hats that will allow them to come and go, yet still have a collaborative environment."
Nice is an understatement. The new home of Swann Real Estate was completely customized with the next generation of mobile real estate agents in mind. The comfortable setting includes:
- A long bar top seating area overlooking New York Ave. with plenty of power and USB ports.
- Three Apple iMacs for agents to use in case they don't have a laptop or forget it.
- A comfortable couch overlooking a fireplace and wall-mounted smart TV.
- Two swing offices agents can reserve.
- A center seating area with integrated connection hubs within the table.
There's a whole lot more. The best way to see it is to drop by for a cup of coffee and say hello. We hope to see you soon!