The Villages is a mega-retirement community located in sections of Lake, Marion and Sumter counties. The population is more than 114,000. The community is popular because of its numerous golf courses, recreation centers, restaurants and shopping.
However, you don't have to live in The Villages to enjoy retirement life at its finest in Florida. We have an amazing retirement center in DeLand that offers a different experience. Cresswind at Victoria Gardens is a 55+ community located as part of the larger Victoria Park development in DeLand, Fla. The community has a lot to offer and is a completely different experience than The Villages.
Below are 7 reasons why Cresswind at Victoria Gardens might be the place to hang your hat instead of the Villages.
1) Conveniently located 20 minutes from New Smyrna Beach.
2) Only 45 minutes away from the Orlando theme parks.
3) Close to the St. Johns River and some of the best scenery that Central Florida has to offer.
5) Near historic Downtown DeLand for local shopping and eating favorites.
6) Next to Victoria Hills Golf Course, an 18-hole par 72 course that is ranked 22nd in the state of Florida.
7) Find top healthcare and everyday conveniences at nearby Victoria Medical Park and Village Center.
7) As part of the larger Victoria Park community with two family communities, Victoria Gardens is a great subdivision to be near children and grandchildren who may live in one of the sister communities.
For more information on if Victoria Gardens is the right place for you to retire, please contact our office with your questions.